RE: Another Grammar Question

Subject: RE: Another Grammar Question
From: Bob Andrews <Bob -dot- Andrews -at- MEDecision -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 16:47:39 -0400

I would say that the student's version is correct, and yours is not.

The phrase "only included" makes it sound like something else could be done
with the factors besides including them. It sounds like the point of the
sentence to say nothing is done with these factors other than including them
on the form.

Also, in your version, it sounds like factors other than those that "are the
same across all pipelines and internal companies" could also be included in
the form.