21 CFR Part 11 and cGMP documentation training

Subject: 21 CFR Part 11 and cGMP documentation training
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 11:12:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, guys...

As you know from my recent post, I'm interested in breaking into the
field of Title 21 CFR Part 11 and cGMP technical documentation used
for regulatory purposes (i.e., validation plans, assessments, IQ, OQ,
and validation) type of writing. This requires training and since
on-the-job training is difficult to break into, looks like course
training is the only option.

Courses for this field are pretty big bucks...1500 to 2000 per 2-3
day seminar and it seems that multiple ones are needed. However, if
we were to go to "those who train" with a group, I'm sure they would
consider better rates.

Therefore, I'm looking for some indication from those on this list if
they would be interested in banding together for some type of group
training package.

I'd be interested in hearing from those who would be interested in
taking the courses off-list, and also from those who are in the field
of training for this who would be interested in giving the training
(you must be in this field, not willing to put a set of courses
together for the first time).

For those interested, since NJ and NY are the highest concentration
of Pharm companies, it would be in that area of the country.

Let me know...right now, this is exploratory, but let's see where it
goes. Thanks

BTW...this message was OK'd by Eric before being posted.

=====
John Posada, Senior Technical Writer
...and everything...is...42
--- Deep Thought