Re: Warning: Metri-Mark "technical author survey"

Subject: Re: Warning: Metri-Mark "technical author survey"
From: "Margaret Secara" <margaret -dot- secara -at- alphather -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 08:19:45 -0700

Hey thanks for checking, Jane! I was wondering the same thing and, being me too, I deleted the one at home last night and the one here at work this morning. Since it came from people and places I never heard of--as opposed to someone on Techwr-l or something--I considered it to be "from a stranger" and I never take candy from strangers :)

Maggie

>>> "Jane Carnall" <jane -dot- carnall -at- digitalbridges -dot- com> Thursday, June 20, 2002 >>>

In case anyone else got a copy of this surprisingly realistic "technical
author survey":

1. I did a quick google on "Metri-Mark", and they don't exist.
2. According to Rhyolite, the domain "ioxphere" is a spammer's domain.
http://www.rhyolite.com/anti-spam/spammers.html

If I were you, I'd ignore it. Because I am me, I did.

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l