RE: Popups in PDF

Subject: RE: Popups in PDF
From: "Broberg, Mats" <mats -dot- broberg -at- flir -dot- se>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 09:18:21 +0200

Hello,

Why not use the popup alert feature?

That is way better than using the note tool, and way more user-friendly with
regards to the recipient of your information. With the note feature s/he
must double-click on the note to see what it says, but with the popup alert
feature the warning etc will pop up as soon as s/he opens the file and
doesn't disappear until s/he clicks OK.

Regards,
Mats Broberg

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l