RE: onscreen review

Subject: RE: onscreen review
From: David Farbey <David -dot- Farbey -at- lazysoft -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 15:35:37 +0100

Elizabeth,

Do you have a QA department? I assume someone checks the product your
company makes. If the documentation is on-screen with the product, then it
should be checked along with the product. That's what we have done here.

Failing that, I'd ask a writer who hasn't worked on the material before.

David Farbey
mailto:david -dot- farbey -at- lazysoft -dot- com
Technical Writer
Lazy Software Ltd., UK
http://www.lazysoft.com