Re: The Best TC/TW/TE Education...commentary

Subject: Re: The Best TC/TW/TE Education...commentary
From: Jo Francis Byrd <jbyrd -at- byrdwrites -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 14:25:45 -0500

Been there, done that. Multiple times.

Best defense is roll your eyes and play the game.

Jo Byrd

John Posada wrote:

I'd like to give you an example of something that happened literaly less than 5 minutes ago...but I cannot jepordize it, since I'm sure others reading on this list would know what I'm refering to. However, in generalities, I just got off the phone with an agency telling me that I have an interview set up for tomorrow. The position involves writing technical documentation for a "something" that goes by a general term. However, the client uses a specific term for it. I had to modify my resume so that the three instances where I have the experience, I now use the term that THEY want.

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l