Re: Publishing manual in Word online

Subject: Re: Publishing manual in Word online
From: "Martin Page" <mpage -at- csl -dot- co -dot- uk>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 09:42:54 +0100

PDF
Unless you want other people to edit the manuals.
Everybody has Acrobat Reader (or can get it for free), but not everybody
will have MS Word. More importantly, PDF nails down the format and stops
people from messing with the text.

news:159667 -at- techwr-l -dot- -dot- -dot-

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l