Re: SLAVE labor? (etc.)

Subject: Re: SLAVE labor? (etc.)
From: "Jenny Berger" <jenny -at- malleron -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 08:58:36 -0500

_Atlas Shrugged_ is an outstanding read, as is _The Fountainhead_. But I
think my personal favorite of hers was her non-fiction _The Romantic
Manifesto_ which details her philosophy of art (including objective
standards of evaluating and appreciating art).

Speaking of Ayn Rand, I discovered yesterday the Ayn Rand Institute has
begun their Capitalism Defense Project, which is a microsite designed to
give business owners tools to morally defend their profit motive.

Anyone interested can check it out at: http://business.aynrand.org/

Jenny

> From: "McCarter, Kim" <kmccarte -at- harris -dot- com>
> > Deja vu! Talking about coming full circle. Just finished reading
Atlas,

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l