Re: Contact off-list/on-list (was Re: SLAVE labor?...)

Subject: Re: Contact off-list/on-list (was Re: SLAVE labor?...)
From: Peter <pnewman1 -at- optonline -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 21:42:39 -0400

John Posada wrote:

> This isn't a list for "Nice technical writers", it is a list for
> "Professional technical writers" and part of being professional is
> handnig out and taking criticism and disagreements. For those who
> cannot handle that, they probably can't handle it at work either and
> they wonder why their peers avoid them.

But if no one whines, gets their nose out of joint or takes well
intentioned criticism personally, there could not be criticism of
editors and *insensitive* managers. Remember John, this is the tail end
of a recession. Are you looking to put a whole bunch of HR types, out of
a job?

--
Peter

"When a man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a
minute. But let him sit on a hot stove for a minute-and it's
longer than any hour. That's relativity,"
- Einstein-

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l