Another Pay Question...Lone TW

Subject: Another Pay Question...Lone TW
From: "Justin Ressler" <JRessler -at- ewa-denver -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 06:29:10 -0600

Do lone TWs often get paid more?

I am on the verge of converting from Consultant to Employee (and not happy
about it, just because of the pay cut) and I was wondering if lone TWs often
get paid a little better?

I checked out the STC 2001 Salary Survey, and it helped give me ballpark
figures, but there are (many) other variables that I have to account for.

Currently, I am responsible for all documentation
(editing/formatting/templates/procedures and process) to include

-Specs
-Hardware Manuals
-Software and User Manuals
-Maintenance Procedures
and
-Proposals

and anything else that may need done.

I don't think this makes me much different than other TWs. I am just
wondering if lone TWs are often better compensated than TW teams.

Throw me a bone when you get a chance...thanks.

Justin Ressler
Salty Dog Consultant, Inc.

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l