Online Technical Writing Course

Subject: Online Technical Writing Course
From: sjsheard1 -at- juno -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 18:14:31 GMT

I checked the archives and didn't see anything more recent than 1998.

I've been charged with the task of creating an undergraduate online Technical Writing course. Although, I have previous experience teaching in a traditional classroom setting, I?ve never participated in a distance learning program.

I was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to provide some resources (e.g., books or websites), examples, words of wisdom, etc. that would help me in this endeavor.

I'm on digest, so please sent responses to me at sjsheard1 -at- juno -dot- com

Thanks in advance,
Sonya Sheard

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l