RE: An ethical question

Subject: RE: An ethical question
From: "Lisa Wright" <liwright -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 20:21:57 -0700

Bruce,
I have not done any kind of technical journalism, but I do think that
you're right to raise the concern, probably directly with the PR person.

On a related note, this article is currently running on salon.com (note,
the story has nothing to do with technical writing but everything to do
with honest representation of business relationships and how people
sneak around written and unwritten rules).

http://www.salon.com/mwt/feature/2002/07/11/celebrity_drugs/index.html?x

Lisa