Re: Another Pay Question...Lone TW

Subject: Re: Another Pay Question...Lone TW
From: "Mark L. Levinson" <nosnivel -at- netvision -dot- net -dot- il>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 02:50:27 +0200

Seems to me that if you're a lone TW, then there's less of
a chance that the company has already developed an inflexible
policy regarding how much to pay someone in your position.
You're more likely to be seen as defining your own worth.

But needless to say, each company is different...

Mark L. Levinson
Herzlia, Israel
nosnivel -at- netvision -dot- net -dot- il

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l