Re: Word Graphics Issue

Subject: Re: Word Graphics Issue
From: "Cheri Kelln-Smith" <ckelln -at- email -dot- fleming -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 15:22:35 -0500

I would like to thank Elisabeth Zakes and other who helped me with this issue.

I am still working on my files, but I think this is gonna work:

"Easiest: Close the document. Move the graphics back to the folder where they
originally were. (Press Alt+F9 to view paths.) Open the document. Your
graphics should display again. Select Links from the Edit menu. Select all
the links that are graphics. (Non-graphics links will show different types,
so you should be able to de-select them in the list.) Select the Save
Picture in Document option for all graphics. Click the Break Link button.
You need to do it in this order since breaking the link before saving the
picture will cause no picture to appear at all ever again unless you
re-insert it."

The Alt+F9 was a lifesaver. I didn't know about it before today.

Thanks again for your help,
Cheri

Cheri Kelln-Smith
SQA Technical Writer
Fleming Companies, Inc.
ckelln -at- email -dot- fleming -dot- com
405.841.5236