RE: ADMIN: Leave of Absence

Subject: RE: ADMIN: Leave of Absence
From: "Ed Manley" <edmanley -at- bellsouth -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 09:56:00 -0700

Good luck with the surgery, enjoy your leave!

I cannot thank you enough for the work you do to keep this resource
available.

I wish that I could contribute financially to a list that helps me so much,
and look forward to the day when the education I derive from Techwr-l leads
me to sufficient riches that I can be a monthly sponsor. When I get there
you will be the first to know!

In the meantime, if there is anything I can do - volunteer for tasks,
whatever, that help you keep this list alive and running feel free to call
on me!

Thanks again,
Ed Manley
Knowledge Management Systems, LLC