MS HTML Help resources wanted

Subject: MS HTML Help resources wanted
From: John Cornellier <technical_writer -at- cornellier -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 15:52:54 +0200

I'm developing help with MS HTML Help Workshop and Visual Studio .Net. No 3rd party HAT just the compiler and an HTML
editor.

My questions are about the compiler and the API. Discussion of Help 2 would be welcome too.

What's the place to go to for peer-to-peer support these days?

I'm looking for today's equivalent of good ol' Winhlp-L. Did it die and get resurrected somewhere?