URGENT REQUEST

Subject: URGENT REQUEST
From: "LeVie, Donald S" <donald -dot- s -dot- levie -at- intel -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 11:10:28 -0700

Please do not send resumes to me for positions at Intel. If anyone has been
following the news, Intel is planning to lay off 4,000 people within the
next 5 months, and headcount has been frozen for almost a year. I have been
inundated with resumes over the past few days from technical writers and
software programmers from around the world, and regrettably I can't do
anything about them.

If you want to apply for a position at Intel, please check out the Intel web
site at www.intel.com.

Thanks
Donn Le Vie, Jr.
Technical Publications Project Manager
Technical Communications Council Manager
Personal Client Architecture Components Group
Intel Corporation