RE: Average Hours Worked ( long )

Subject: RE: Average Hours Worked ( long )
From: bryan -dot- westbrook -at- amd -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 08:11:21 -0500

I've actually done a lot of factory work in my younger days, and whenever we had to work overtime, most of the people took it as an excuse to slow down and take it easier like the company owed them some slack, even though they were being paid time and a half for the OT. I don't know how that translates to professionals, but it's something to think about.