RE: Fw: Why do we put so many warnings in our manuals?

Subject: RE: Fw: Why do we put so many warnings in our manuals?
From: "LeVie, Donald S" <donald -dot- s -dot- levie -at- intel -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 05:14:44 -0700

Also consider the makeup of juries. Mostly your Jerry
Springer/NASCAR/tractor-pull-watching crowd that's never heard the term,
"dental hygiene." That's a jury of my peers? At what point on the
evolutionary time line? I was called as a witness for a trial recently and
after seeing the makeup of the jury (the jury pool must not have had a deep
end), I think I would have thrown myself on the mercy of the court.

Donn Le Vie, Jr.
Technical Publications Project Manager
Technical Communications Council Manager
Personal Client Architecture Components Group
Intel Corporation

My opinions, not Intel's.