The moon with TECHWR-L base is now in range

Subject: The moon with TECHWR-L base is now in range
From: Andrew Plato <gilliankitty -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 23:15:08 -0700 (PDT)

DEATH STAR APPROACHING.

Hi TECHWR-L. I thought I'd drop in on the list for a
few days and give everybody some snuggling. I guess I
got lonely for the old TECHWR-L days. But don't worry
- I'll tick off somebody right away and then bounce my
butt back out of here. Think of me as the evil space
station that comes into orbit once and a while and
blasts a few slow moving moons.

Or something like that.

So what did I miss? Let's see...I got a bunch of
forwarded messages here. Something about getting a
job. Oh and what's this! Average hours worked...tasty
treats! I think I can corral a few paper tigers here.

How am I you ask? Fully immersed in the world of
computer security and loving every minute of it. We
just signed a deal with a regional ISP that netted
some big customers. And we got some gravy government
contracts. But don't worry, I am still a dork who
can't get girls to look at me.

You may commence firing when ready.

Andrew Plato

http://health.yahoo.com