RE: The repeated/quoted text in your message

Subject: RE: The repeated/quoted text in your message
From: "Andrew Dugas" <dugas -at- intalio -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 17:49:51 -0700

Look, as long as the image files are divorced from the html pages, the html
page will not know where to find them. The relative link will be lost.
Images cannot be embedded in html files, only referenced.

Zip the image folder and the html page into a single zip file, the idea
being to preserve the original directory structure, and send it to the
person. Instruct them to unzip the files into a common directory. If they
click on the html file, it will follow the relative link and display the
images.

Otherwise, just upload the html and images to a server and have the reader
read them like any other page off the web.

http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com