Help with man2html

Subject: Help with man2html
From: Rick Finch <no -dot- spam -dot- please -at- totalise -dot- co -dot- uk>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 13:55:45 +0100

Hi all,

I've searched the web for information on using man2html but to no avail. Can
anyone direct me to web resources on using this perl application. Does anyone
have personal experience of using it? We even tried to email Earl Hood (the
author) but he didn't respond.

We want to use it to process manpages to html in a one off process rather than
through a cgi-bin. However, we find that if we use any of the options the
resulting HTML file is empty. Perhaps you could provide a command line that
worked for you?

We are using ActivePerl 5.6.1

Thanks,
Rick