Re: "Obvious" warnings - drawing the line

Subject: Re: "Obvious" warnings - drawing the line
From: Peter <pnewman1 -at- optonline -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 10:45:17 -0400

letoured -at- together -dot- net wrote:

> Perhaps? We haven't seen his explanation yet, or a URL or any reference to
> the case that anyone can look at at all. -- And no, I don't trust everyone
> who shows up on the internet. Some people are here to play games.

Use a mirror.

> Now, while we are waiting you can explain your reason for trying to make an
> insult of my statement. -- Or maybe you can explain what you actually were
> trying to say if you meant something you didn't know how to say.
>

> Sounds like nonsense to me. I want to see more on the case before I believe
> it.

Candidly, I really don't care if you believe it or not, that is your
problem. If you want to challenge my main point, which was illustrated
by this example go the the public records of the Supreme Court of the
State of New York, County of Suffolk, I see no need to broadcast the
defendant's name all over the internet. I threw out my file on that
years ago. You are straying too far off topic.

--
Peter

"When a man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a
minute. But let him sit on a hot stove for a minute-and it's
longer than any hour. That's relativity,"
- Einstein-

http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com