RE: Soul of a New Machine was: RE: Like long hours?

Subject: RE: Soul of a New Machine was: RE: Like long hours?
From: "Greg Thompson" <gthompson -at- movaris -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 16:30:39 -0700

The working world sucks. I want a way to write and create outside of the
context of this madness. Suggestions include:
1. Lowering my cost of living. My wife works as an assitant property
manager and if she gets a full time position, we get a free place to
stay. I will rent my place out and let someone else pay my mortgage
while I save the money.
2. Save money to build an "FU" fund. (FU as in f**** y***). Use this
fund to walk away whenever you are working for a complete idiot who has
no sense of humanity.