Fact Sheet + Bench marking for IT OSS

Subject: Fact Sheet + Bench marking for IT OSS
From: nayanika -dot- yellepeddi -at- silverline -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 23:19:51 -0600

Hi,
I have been asked to submit a brief writeup on IT Operational Support
Systems for a company that I was interviewed by a couple of days ago. The
tasks are to:

1) Identify the market space in which the company A operates.
2) Its product offerings
3) Identify a competitor B
4) Differentiating factors between A & B
5) Likely future trend of the market space

Gartner et al are paid services and I don't have access to their reports.
While I have gotten info on the first 2 from A's website, items 3, 4 & 5
prove elusive. Do you have any idea where I could go for this? The sample
needs to be submitted within 24 hours.

Thanks a lot.
Nayanika

http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l