RE: I'm taking my marbles and going home...

Subject: RE: I'm taking my marbles and going home...
From: bryan -dot- westbrook -at- amd -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 14:40:51 -0500

If you later change your mind about writing, you'll probably find the job market in Alabama a lot worse than Houston. A few months ago, I saw a similar "changing careers" message from a frustrated writer in the Birmingham, AL, area on another list. His description of things there was pretty bleak. I wouldn't make such a move without first making sure I wasn't likely to change back.