Hats off to Dori...

Subject: Hats off to Dori...
From: Charles E Vermette <cvermette -at- juno -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 09:56:06 -0400

Dori, thank you for my morning inspiration. I just said a prayer for
you:)

I wish I could help in some way. Funny - all too often the people I would
want to help don't need or wouldn't take my help...

TW tie-in:

* Dori got a break in a field most of us would *love*to get in, in spite
of what must be *terrific* responsibilities and hardships
* She's not blaming anyone or anything else for her situation
* She's admitting to mistakes she's made and learning from then
* She's looking for the good that may come out of the situation

I for one will think of her the next time I'm tempted to give up or give
in (a temptation that I'm sure will appear in the next five minutes or
so..."unless you see signs and wonders, you do not believe"...)

Now I have housework to do and a workshop lesson plan to think of:)

Chuck

Charles E. Vermette
85 Washington Park Drive, Norwell MA 02061
781-659-1836
e-mail: cvermette -at- juno -dot- com
web: http://www.charlesvermette.com

http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l