Being an Expert (was:I'm taking my marbles and going home...)

Subject: Being an Expert (was:I'm taking my marbles and going home...)
From: "tom -dot- green -at- iwon -dot- com" <tom -dot- green -at- iwon -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 16:36:44 -0400 (EDT)

OK, I'll bite on this thread just one time. You don't necessarily have to be a programmer or engineer to write quality manuals. That is why you have several SMEs to review the content before the manual goes to print. The SMEs decide what is accurate and what isn't. If I were a mechanical engineer I would be a mechanical engineer. I think we (Tech Writers) are hired to create professional manuals from the talent available in the company.

Tom Green

Can a Web portal forever change your life?
Win up to $25 Million on iWon - click here!

http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com