Frame: annotation or conditional text?? Please help!

Subject: Frame: annotation or conditional text?? Please help!
From: Stephanie -dot- Seveska -at- abbott -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 10:26:58 -0500

Morning,

I have been given the task of updating all of our documentation with annotated
text. I had originally thought that we could do this using conditional text,
but now I'm not so sure. This text will not act as a "version" per se, but
instead as annotations for database entry. I have looked in the archives and
the Frame manual without any direct answer to my particular question... My
manager wants this text to appear in our document as more of a call out. I am
almost positive that you cannot do this using conditional text (I am using
Frame 6), but I thought that it wouldn't hurt to ask. The docs we have are
frequently well over 60 pages and starting soon each page will have at least
40 annotations. If I can't figure out an automated way to do this, we will
have to go in and layer new text boxes, arrows, etc...over existing text boxes
that contain our data (not to mention that each doc would have to be saved
separately). If needed, I would be happy to supply a PDF example to off-list
inquiries.

Does any one know of a way to do this??? Can conditional text do this???
Please help!!!

*Any* suggestions or ideas are welcome...
Thanks so much!!
Anne
(I have cross posted this to frameusers.com.)

http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com