RE: Do I have to understand the material?

Subject: RE: Do I have to understand the material?
From: "Fiona Hurley" <fiona -dot- hurley -at- gtnet -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 16:26:56 +0100

Paul Strasser wrote:
> These are
> "briefing notes" for naturalists at Old Faithful.

I'm sorry to bring the tone of this discussion down, but I have to share
this one. When I first saw this, for some odd reason I read it as
*naturists* at Old Faithful. I had a bizarre mental image of naturists
standing in front of the geyser, with briefing notes to shield their more
vulnerable parts.

It's probably just because it's Friday.

This email (and any attachment) is private and confidential. If you were
not meant to receive it, please delete it and tell us by phone or email.
Although we scan all email and attachments we do not accept responsibility
for viruses.

http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com