RE: Dreamweaver, RoboHelp, Doc To Help, or AuthorIT???

Subject: RE: Dreamweaver, RoboHelp, Doc To Help, or AuthorIT???
From: jgarison -at- ide -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 11:23:36 -0400

Cyndie,

We switched - successfully - from ForeHelp to Dreamweaver about 18 months
ago. However, we don't use conditional text at all. However - if there is a
way to represent the conditional stuff in HTML, you can do it in DW.

Do a google search on my name - John Garison - and Dreamweaver. You should
find at least one article written about a presentation I did on the
transition. One is available on the www.stc-boston.org site and another on
the Northern New England STC chapter site.

Good luck. We LOVE Dreamweaver!!!

John

John Garison
Documentation Manager