RE: Do I have to understand the material?

Subject: RE: Do I have to understand the material?
From: "Miller, Alan" <Alan -dot- Miller -at- prometric -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 10:45:16 -0400

I guess I'm not the only one confused here. :-{) Mine was only rhetorical, however.

At the time I wrote my original post, we had not been introduced to Andrew's straw man. (I posted, it bounced, Andrew posted, I re-posted, confusion followed.)

Jane is correct, I should have been specific. It was an argument posed by Doc that I found disagreeable. I purposely framed the response so as not to identify guilty parties. It was the idea, not the poster, that I have difficulty with. I wanted that to be clear. Well, that idea didn't work. My apologies for the confusion.

I'll get over it.

Al Miller
Chief Documentation Curmudgeon
Prometric, Inc., a part of the Thomson Corporation
Baltimore, Maryland

QUIDQUID LATINE DICTUM SIT, PROFUNDUM VIDITUR.