Re: Story of my life.

Subject: Re: Story of my life.
From: Tom Murrell <trmurrell -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 06:39:00 -0700 (PDT)

--- John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com> wrote:

> Just received this email that was sent to the team:
>
> ------
> "Team,
> Status meeting in 10 minutes.
> John is optional, as always."

Perhaps it's my turn to be Pollyanna, but I think that's a good thing. For one
thing, you know about the status meeting BEFOREHAND. That strikes me as most
promising. For another thing, you are invited/allowed to attend.

Of course it's frustrating to be handled in that way. No one likes to be 'optional'
at work, but hey, at least they've gone with the option package that includes you.
They could have opted not to.

Just my two cents. Your mileage may vary. Void where prohibited, taxed, or licensed.
Please be sure you have dialed correctly.

=====
Tom Murrell
mailto:tmurrell -at- columbus -dot- rr -dot- com
http://home.columbus.rr.com/murrell/index.html Last Updated 08/18/02
--The opinions expressed in this email are mine...at least I think they're mine...I'm almost positive.--

HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
http://www.hotjobs.com

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com