Re: funny job postings redux

Subject: Re: funny job postings redux
From: "Diane Evans" <diane_evans -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 14:17:23 +0000

I've known and worked with unique people like that, and they are VERY hard
to replace. So you can't blame the company for trying, even if it does
make for an odd laundry list of requirements.

Here is my former job. For obvious reasons (if you read my postings last January) I am not interested in applying again.

http://www.lockstream.com/employment.html#job3

Diane Evans
Technical Writer

Washington State Coordinator, Tombstone Project
http://www.rootsweb.com/~cemetery/washing.html
Oregon State Coordinator, Tombstone Project
http://www.rootsweb.com/~cemetery/oregon.html