Re: HPJ files

Subject: Re: HPJ files
From: "Susan W. Gallagher" <sgallagher5 -at- cox -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 14:52:09 -0700

Way back in 1996, a friend of mine (who was then newsletter
editor and is now director sponsor for the region) cajoled
me into writing a series of articles on online help for the
local STC Newsletter (publication year long - fall to spring).

Years later, questions from this list prompted me to put those
articles online; and I've just finished porting them to my new
site.

The April 1997 article covered the HPJ file; you'll find it
at:
http://members.cox.net/susanwg/susanwg/ohelpapr.html

HTH!
-Sue Gallagher

At 01:36 PM 8/22/02 -0400, Deepali Potdar wrote:

I am looking for a good, complete explanation of the different parts of the
HPJ file- what they are, what they're for...
Could anyone suggest a good resource for this (especially anything on the
web)?

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com