RE: search mechanism

Subject: RE: search mechanism
From: "Giordano, Connie" <Connie -dot- Giordano -at- FMR -dot- COM>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 15:34:46 -0400

Only when Acrobat decides to have a hissy fit on deadline day!

Connie P. Giordano
Senior Technical Writer
Advisor Technology Services
A Fidelity Investments Company
704-330-2069 (w)
704-330-2350 (f)
704-957-8450 (c)
connie -dot- giordano -at- fmr -dot- com <mailto:connie -dot- giordano -at- fmr -dot- com>

"If you don't believe in Artificial Intelligence, just try to get an Office
or Adobe product to work on release day. They KNOW when you're on deadline
choose to crash without fail.... Nobody ever said it was benevolent AI"
Connie Giordano.