RE: Knowledge Management

Subject: RE: Knowledge Management
From: "Watson Angela B (ext1abr)" <ext1abr -at- ups -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 11:45:48 -0400

Good Job John....

I always thought this was Knowwledeg Management, which btw came from one of
your sources.

Knowledge Management Definition - Knowledge management is a conscious
strategy of getting the right knowledge to the right people at the right
time and helping people share and put information into action in ways that
strive to improve organizational performance.

My 2 cents,
Angie Watson

Acrobat & FrameMaker Seminars: PDF Best Practices, FrameMaker-to-Acrobat
Advanced Techniques, FM Template Design, Single Sourcing with FrameMaker
in Brussels (Oct), and in Montreal & Dallas (Dec): http://www.microtype.com/1

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com