RE: Documenting complex tasks in Online Help

Subject: RE: Documenting complex tasks in Online Help
From: Roger Bell <RBell -at- OptioSoftware -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 15:05:29 -0400

Why not used embedded help (on-screen instructions) for each screen or
operation? Perhaps you can get the developers to give you a <div> or
<frame> in the Web app just for your help.

Regards,
Roger Bell
Senior Technical Writer
www.OptioSoftware.com
"Live each day as if it is your last. One day it will be."