RE: what's the world coming to

Subject: RE: what's the world coming to
From: "tom -dot- green -at- iwon -dot- com" <tom -dot- green -at- iwon -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 15:15:59 -0400 (EDT)

Infortunately, it seems I am seeing this more now. Here, they are training administrative clerks to do the tech writing jobs. I am highly offended (I have a degree in writing) but I can't say much because I am contract...and am looking aggressively elsewhere. This will come back and haunt them in a few months.

Changed your e-mail? Keep your contacts! Use this free e-mail change of address service from Return Path. Register now!

Absolutely FREE! FrameMaker/Win 6 & 7 Express Customization (v3):
Quick-access buttons & keys to common functions, char tag/font drop-down
lists, charset browser, QRef guides & much more: http://www.microtype.com/2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com