Re: Document Archives/Repositories

Subject: Re: Document Archives/Repositories
From: kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 08:29:56 -0600

> Do you all know of any tools for creating & maintaining document
> repositories or archives on the web?

I don't know of any tools that port all that info directly into a Web
page, but Directory to File (available at
http://www.cybervertex.com/software.html) is a great freeware tool for
generating plain-text lists of the contents of folders, which is a big
time-saver for directories containining many files.

Please summarize any offline responses you get - I'd be very interested in
learning about tools that publish this info directly to the Web.

-Keith Cronin

It's great to have a Liberal Arts degree, so you can ask, "Wantest thou
fries with yonder milkshake?" with the proper inflection.

Absolutely FREE! FrameMaker/Win 6 & 7 Express Customization (v3):
Quick-access buttons & keys to common functions, char tag/font drop-down
lists, charset browser, QRef guides & much more: http://www.microtype.com/2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com