Re: What does d.o.e. mean?

Subject: Re: What does d.o.e. mean?
From: "Darlene Boyle" <darlene_boyle -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 19:23:16 -0700

"Andrew Dugas" <dugas -at- intalio -dot- com> wrote in message news:168649 -at- techwr-l -dot- -dot- -dot-

I agree but how to decide which character to come as?

I went to the Sing-along Sound of Music as "tea, a drink with jam and bread."

My costume choice (a giant teabag worn like a tunic) was based on the following criteria:
- comfortable to sit in for the length of the movie
- easy to transport on public transit
- easy to recognize
- easy to assemble from materials on hand (if you're a packrat).

The show was a lot of fun. The families dressed in curtains were especially impressive.

WARNING: Everyone is encouraged to sing along, using the subtitles. If you're very musical, you may find it difficult to sit next to those of us with more enthusiasm than talent.

Darlene Boyle
darlene_boyle -at- hotmail -dot- com

Absolutely FREE! FrameMaker/Win 6 & 7 Express Customization (v3):
Quick-access buttons & keys to common functions, char tag/font drop-down
lists, charset browser, QRef guides & much more: http://www.microtype.com/2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com