Re: size of screenshot

Subject: Re: size of screenshot
From: kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 06:25:18 -0600

Been asks:
> Though i have defined sizes for the screeshots.png. whenever I insert them
> in word file, each screenshot is taking it's own size?
> what should be the problem?

Word may be resizing it to fit within the paragraph style of whatever
paragraph you're trying to insert the file into. Or Word might just be
acting silly, as it often does when dealing with graphics.

Try right-clicking the image after you've inserted it, select Format
Picture, and then you can resize it.

In my experience, inserting a graphic into Word is seldom a 1-step
procedure. I almost always have to go in and tweak the image, possibly
adjusting its size, defining its layout attributes, such as whether I want
it in line with text, or in front of text, etc.

Some people write macros to automatically insert and format images in a
specific manner - perhaps that's an option you could explore. Good luck!

Keith Cronin
writer
tyrant
Cro-Magnon
chick magnet
dreamer

Absolutely FREE! FrameMaker/Win 6 & 7 Express Customization (v3):
Quick-access buttons & keys to common functions, char tag/font drop-down
lists, charset browser, QRef guides & much more: http://www.microtype.com/2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com