RE: Tutorial without final data (%, $)

Subject: RE: Tutorial without final data (%, $)
From: "Stevenson, Rebecca" <Rebecca -dot- Stevenson -at- workscape -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 09:20:15 -0400

Some more background about the nature of the product may be helpful, I'm a bit confused - why does the data have to change if it's just example data? Can you tell them to perform the tutorial using certain amounts even if those aren't what they would use in "real life?"

Or is it that there are still actual *features* in flux?

Rebecca