Re: References a later chapter

Subject: Re: References a later chapter
From: Tom Murrell <trmurrell -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 12:58:16 -0700 (PDT)

--- Evan Martin <evan -dot- martin -at- garvin-allen -dot- com> wrote:

> Here's a question that I think I know the answer to. But because I'm new,
> I'm hoping I'm wrong.
>
> Is it proper to refer a reader to a chapter that is later in the manual? I
> want to avoid duplicating a section that is later in the manual (and has to
> stay there).

Yes, absolutely.

=====
Tom Murrell
mailto:tmurrell -at- columbus -dot- rr -dot- com
http://home.columbus.rr.com/murrell/index.html Last Updated 08/30/02
--When asked what he thought of Western Civilization, Mahatma Ghandi is reported to have answered, "I think it would be a good idea." (http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Mahatma_Gandhi/11)--

http://sbc.yahoo.com

FrameMaker-to-PDF TimeSavers Assistants let you enhance & automate navigation
in PDF doc sets (chapter tabs, next/prev chapter/pg, bookmarks, popup menus);
create interactive PDF forms, rollover popups; presentations: http://www.microtype.com

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com