Re: More on drafts --

Subject: Re: More on drafts --
From: kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 19:19:25 -0600

Why is it so important HOW each of us gets something written? Why are
people arguing about whether you should outline, or brainstorm, or
whatever? I would think the *results* would be important, not the
methodology used to achieve them.

This debate reminds me of the post by that manager who would get upset if
you used your mouse instead of keystroke shortcuts. Who cares, if
productivity is not being affected?

If your doc is well-written and delivered on time, I don't care if tiny
elves dictated the content to you in your sleep. But that's just me.

Keith Cronin

Tech writing. Apparently there's only one way to do it right.

FrameMaker-to-PDF TimeSavers Assistants let you enhance & automate navigation
in PDF doc sets (chapter tabs, next/prev chapter/pg, bookmarks, popup menus);
create interactive PDF forms, rollover popups; presentations: http://www.microtype.com

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com