Re: Drafts

Subject: Re: Drafts
From: "Stephanie O'Hanley" <sohanley -at- total -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 22:08:31 -0400

I've only posted to this list once before. I think I've hesitated in the
past because of the way discussions and disagreements turn into personal
attacks. I've never worked in technical writing, though I've considered it.

I'm not pointing fingers but would it be possible for posters to show
civility towards one another even if they disagree? If that's not possible
can we drop the drafts thread?

Thanks,

Stephanie

FrameMaker-to-PDF TimeSavers Assistants let you enhance & automate navigation
in PDF doc sets (chapter tabs, next/prev chapter/pg, bookmarks, popup menus);
create interactive PDF forms, rollover popups; presentations: http://www.microtype.com

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com