Re: screen pasting

Subject: Re: screen pasting
From: Maggie Pierce Secara <maggiros -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 13:03:23 -0700 (PDT)

Whoops!

Yes, I'm enmired in Word97 here at work, and have much
less use for inserted graphics on my Word 2000 at
home, which has as you say gotten over this particular
annoyance.

--- Jean Hollis Weber <jean -at- jeanweber -dot- com> wrote:

> Not necessarily. Depends on the version of Word,
> which service pack is
> installed, and possibly the phases of the moon
> <grin>. I can paste a
> graphic directly into Word and get it inline, not
> floated over, in Word
> 2000, and I know several people who can do the same
> in Word97, although in
> my copy of Word97 pasting a graphic does what you
> said.

http://sbc.yahoo.com

Enhance, optimize and automate your FrameMaker-to-PDF workflow with TimeSavers:
Define all PDF features in your source FrameMaker files ONCE, distill MANY.
Bookmark Controller, Link Controller, UnBloat & more : http://www.microtype.com

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com