Re: Job Market In The Next 6 Months

Subject: Re: Job Market In The Next 6 Months
From: Tuples -at- aol -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 18:57:58 EDT

In a message dated 9/26/02 10:35:53 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
maggiros -at- yahoo -dot- com writes:

> I read that as out of work or will be out of work
> soon. When the dot.com I so briefly worked at gave us
> the word that our days were numbered, real work just
> stopped. Every PC in the department could be seen to
> be open to a job search effort or a resume in
> progress.
>
> We were all employed, but actively looking.

And that was one hundred percent wrong. Just because the company was going
away, there was no reason to stop working. Sorry if you do not like this
reply, but so what? Those slackers should have given maximum effort until the
end.

Bob

Enhance, optimize and automate your FrameMaker-to-PDF workflow with TimeSavers:
Define all PDF features in your source FrameMaker files ONCE, distill MANY.
Bookmark Controller, Link Controller, UnBloat & more : http://www.microtype.com

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com