RE: FrameMaker 6.0 Font Question

Subject: RE: FrameMaker 6.0 Font Question
From: "Andrew Dugas" <dugas -at- intalio -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 09:36:19 -0700

I have had the same problem with Courier! I migrated to another computer and
suddenly had this problem in Frame (also 6.0) even though courier was
installed on the computer. Unlike your situation, the problem was in all my
FM files that used courier.

I took the low road and simply modified the affected styles to use courier
new.

Let me know if you find a solution.

Andy

AUTHORINGTOOL for MS Word. SAVE $100 on the full version and $50 on upgrades.
Offer ends Oct 31, 02 (code: DTH102250). http://www.componentone.com/d2hlist1002

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com