RE: Technical Knowledge: Financial Industry

Subject: RE: Technical Knowledge: Financial Industry
From: Beena V Katekar <Beena -dot- Katekar -at- kshema -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 09:26:09 +0530

Yes I agree with Matthew.
I am post graduate in hardcore economics and i have done project for a
firm, which was into stock/share market.
Thats why i want to say --you need to know the area of finance, you will be
working and then look for the terminologies.
More over you can go through some elementary books on economics and finance
to know the functionality of finance sector
Regards,
Beena